Founded in 2008, CallRevu is a call management software company for the automotive industry. CallRevu’s key focus is to help automobile dealers measure and improve the most common contact point with their customers: the phone. With mobile phones increasingly being used as the primary search venue for consumers, the click-to-call functionality is driving growing call volumes into dealerships. To address this growing channel, CallRevu provides valuable insights through the tracking, monitoring and summarizing of inbound and outbound calls to dealerships, and delivers real-time interactive text alerts on poorly handled calls to first responders in less than thirty minutes. Through this lead management approach, CallRevu helps clients increase market share, customer retention and loyalty, and profitability in all phases of dealership operations.
CallRevu’s network of strategic partners includes prominent OEMs such as Honda, Subaru, VW, Ford, Toyota, General Motors, Chrysler and Nissan, as well as some of the largest and most influential Automotive Dealer Groups in the world.
This position is responsible for developing marketing and service policies, programs and systems to support strategic direction and aligning international business plans with organizational objectives. The Vice president of Marketing will partner with the management team to ensure the best possible service and effective communications to company customers.
- Develop annual marketing and service plan in support of organizational strategy and objectives.
- Direct implementation and execution of marketing and service policies and practices.
- Ensure marketing communications are coordinated, support marketing plan objectives and meet organizational expenditure requirements in conjunction with VP of Sales.
- Develop and manage retail pricing structures.
- Provide leadership in the development of joint ventures, affiliations and partnership arrangements.
- Provide leadership and support for the design, development and implementation of products and service lines.
- Oversee and direct market research, competitor analyses and customer service and retention monitoring processes and initiatives.
- Build, develop and manage marketing and customer service team capable of carrying out needed marketing and service strategies.
- Manage marketing services department, including development and distribution of all marketing collateral.
This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within the Marketing department.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Project Management.
- Financial Management.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Organizational Skills
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Technical Capacity
- Learning Orientation
- Presentation Skills
- Teamwork Orientation
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing or related field.
- Eight years of experience in marketing.