“VP, Marketing” for Scivation, a fast-growing, privately-held nutritional supplement company, based in the Raleigh-Durham, NC area. Scivation = Better bodies through Science and Innovation. The company is whole-heartedly committed to excellence in manufacturing, research quality, and results. By partnering with world-class raw material suppliers to improve processes, develop new compounds, and to test and challenge current ingredients in strict physiological settings, Scivation will continue this unique approach to efficacious supplement development. Scivation brands and products are currently available across the U.S., at Target, GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, BodyBuilding.com, and through other online and traditional nutritional retailers. The brand also enjoys a vibrant presence across many international markets including the EU, Australia, and China. You may recall we just launched another VP search in Raleigh for ACI. Please note this is a separate role.
The new VP, Marketing for Scivation reports to the CEO, and will be responsible for managing and growing the “Xtend,” “FLEXATRIL,” “PRIMAFORCE” and “SYMYX” brands (and their P&L’s) by deploying more aggressive and innovative traditional and digital Marketing and Sales programs across the existing line, and by developing and launching an aggressive Innovation pipeline of new initiatives. The position is based at Scivation’s corporate headquarters in downtown Durham, NC (about 20 minutes northwest of the RDU International airport).
The candidates we’re seeking have the following profile:
- CPG/OTC – Brand experience with J&J, Abbott, Nestle, Novartis, GSK, Pfizer, P&G, Bayer
- Entrepreneurial Experience – Smaller company, leaner resources, challenger brands
- Offline Communications – Trade Mktg., Print, Direct Mail, PR, Advertorials
- Digital Mktg. – Email, Display, Retargeting, Web Video, Affiliates, SEO/SEM, Social
- Functional Development – Experience hiring, training, building high-performing teams
Contact: David G Wiser – email@example.com