With a worldwide fan base of nearly 100 million, and growing rapidly, Topgolf offers a unique blend of technology, entertainment and food & beverage, to create a one-of-a-kind player and guest experience. Their multi-level venues feature high-tech driving ranges and gaming, climate-controlled hitting bays, a renowned menu, hand-crafted cocktails, corporate and social event spaces, music and more. Beyond their 53 U.S. venues, Topgolf has emerging brands such as Topgolf Swing Suite, a luxury simulator experience; Toptracer, real-time golf ball tracking as seen on TV; Toptracer Range, bringing this leading-edge tracing technology to driving ranges around the world; and WGT, the world’s largest digital golf audience. WestRiver Group, Callaway, Dundon and Providence Equity are four of the lead investors in Topgolf.
This new VP, Marketing – Topgolf USA will be responsible for enhancing awareness of the U.S. Topgolf venues as the foundation for increasing traffic, spending/visit, revisits/loyalty, and recommendations to friends and family. The venue business accounts for most of Topgolf’s revenue, so this is a highly-visible and critical role in the Company. The VP, Marketing – Topgolf USA will report to the Global Chief Marketing Officer, and the role is based at Topgolf’s global HQ in Dallas, TX.
The candidates we’re seeking have the following experience profile:
- Brand – CPG foundation, or comparable experience building consumer brands
- Multi-Unit Retail – Hotels, Motels, Resorts, Casinos, Theme Parks, Cruise Lines
- Customer Journey – Skilled at driving traffic, delivering an experience, driving loyalty
- Communications – Proven success creating business-building advertising campaigns
- Team-Building – Must bring a commitment to building and developing others
Please click here to view the spec, which explains the opportunity in greater detail.