For years, Keurig has been the leader in specialty coffee and innovative single serve brewing systems. Keurig brewers—and single serve hot beverages—are in more than 20 million homes and offices throughout North America, today. In 2016, Keurig became a private business owned by an investment group led by JAB Holding Co., positioning the company to invest in growing their core coffee business and share their brands with the world. Following JAB’s acquisition of Dr Pepper Snapple Group in 2018 for $19 billion in the largest soft drink deal ever, the company became Keurig Dr Pepper.
The “Vice President, Sales – Amazon” will own and manage the critical Amazon customer relationship, delivering increasing volume, revenue and profit, and building a world class Sales team to execute Keurig Dr Pepper’s aggressive Ecommerce expansion plans. Of note, “Coffee” is the #1 segment in Amazon Grocery, and Keurig is one of the largest players within Amazon’s marketplace. As the P&L owner, this individual will have a broad scope, including owning and delivering the forecast, pricing, digital shelf, reporting, customer demand planning, account management and staffing. This position is based at Keurig’s Amazon Sales office in Seattle, WA.
The candidates we’re seeking have the following experience profile:
- Amazon Experience – Managing an Amazon storefront across 1P (Vendor) and 3P (Seller)
- Ecommerce – Leading an online retail channel to drive sales and profitably grow brands
- National Accounts – Proven ability to penetrate senior levels at major retail customers
- Relevant Categories – CPG (Beverages, HABA) and/or Hard Goods (Appliances) preferred
- Team Development – Successful in building and leading high performing teams
Please click here to view the spec, which explains the opportunity in greater detail.