The Ritz Carlton Marina del Rey
4375 Admiralty Way
Marina del Rey, CA 90292
The Ritz Carlton is located in Marina del Rey 4.4 miles from the Santa Monica Pier and 4.5 miles from LAX Airport. Valet parking has been discounted for our guests driving to $46 per night. Day parking has been discounted to $20.00 per day.
The CMO Club Summit group room rate at The Ritz Carlton is $355 Per night, exclusive of tax and incidentals. This room rate has been extended for your leisure from October 20th through October 29th. The rate prior and following summit dates is based on availability.
Book your room here or by calling (800)241-8333. Please mention The CMO Club to hotel reservations if you are booking via phone. The cut-off date to reserve your room is September 24, 2021. If you book after you will pay the full rate the hotel is offering at that time.
Check in: 4:00 p.m.
Check Out: 12:00 p.m.
Late Checkout: The hotel does charge a late checkout fee.
24-hour cancellation without penalty.
On-site Registration Hours
Registration packages may be picked up in the pre-function area near the Ritz Carlton Ballroom.
To meet our duty to provide a healthy and safe environment, the following requirements are in place for all attendees who wish to attend a Salesforce led meeting or event
- Please follow all Government/Salesforce physical distancing and mask requirements
- If a non-Salesforce attendee has experienced symptoms (https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus#tab=tab_3) consistent with COVID-19 including but not limited to: fever, persistent dry cough, chest pain, loss of sense of smell/taste, body aches, etc. we ask that the attendee not attend any Salesforce events for 14 days after he/she experienced the symptoms
- If a non-Salesforce attendee has been in close contact with anyone confirmed or suspected of having COVID-19 in the past 14 days, we request that that attendee does not attend any Salesforce meeting or event for a period of 14 days.
If you do not wish to or are unable to comply with this policy, then you are requested not to attend any meetings or events led by Salesforce.
- Proof of full vaccination
- 48 Hour COVID-19 pre-test
- Daily COVID-19 onsite testing
Requirements are subject to change.