We are one step closer to announcing the winners of the 2017 CMO Awards! First, you nominated the top CMOs in the business and now The CMO Club is pleased to announce the 2017 CMO Awards Finalists! The awards recognize top senior marketing executives across 10 categories, selected by their peers. See who has been honored as a finalist for each category below.
CMO Rising Star Award
The CMO Rising Star Award is based on less than 10 years of experience and a marketing executive’s demonstrated capabilities in leading an organization, fostering marketing innovation and spearheading the growth agenda.
2017 CMO Awards Rising Star Finalists:
- Andrew Stief, VP, Marketing & Communications, PGIM Real Estate Finance
- Kimberly Kupiecki, Director Strategic Marketing, The Dow Chemical Company
- Noreen Allen, CMO, Bandwidth/Republic Wireless
- Camila Casale, CMO, US & Canada, Softtek
- Adam Cree, Head of Marketing, 3EN Cloud ltd
- Judith Toland, CMO, Wells Fargo Capital Finance
- Michelle Snyder, Executive Director, Brand Strategy & Planning, Comcast
- Nicholas Lee, Head of Service Marketing, American Honda Motor Company, Inc
CMO Social Responsibility Award
The CMO Social Responsibility Award is based on a marketing executive’s extraordinary approach in corporate social responsibility and/or cause marketing efforts for social and other charitable causes.
- Trina Woldt, VP, CMO, Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company
- Eric Asche, CMO, Truth Initiative
- Linda Boff, CMO, GE
- Phil Clement, Global CMO, Aon
- Ellen Junger, Chief Customer & Marketing Officer, Payless ShoeSource
- Jennifer Dominiquini, Chief Marketing & Digital Sales Officer, BBVA Compass
- Elaine Leavenworth, SVP, Chief Marketing & External Affairs Officer, Abbott
- Cynthia Archer, VP, Marketing & Development, Sunoco Inc.
CMO Officers Award
The CMO Officers Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated ability to democratize the brand beyond the marketing department and/or to lead the growth agenda for the company across functional areas.
- Paula Puleo Blomquist, CMO, Eyemart Express
- Dave Minifie, Chief Experience Officer, & EVP, Corporate Strategy, Centene Corporation
- Emily Callahan, CMO, ALSAC/St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Tricia Szurgot, Chief Marketing & Retail Officer, First Commonwealth Federal Credit Union
- Thomas Moradpour, Global CMO Hennessy, LVMH
- Berta De Pablos-Barbier, President Mars Wrigley Confectionery USA, Mars
- Jan Huckfeldt, CMO, Motorola
- Jim Farley, GVP, Marketing and Sales, Ford Motor Company
CMO Marketing Innovation Award
The CMO Marketing Innovation Award is on a marketing executive’s demonstrated capability in creating an innovative environment that delivers break-through marketing and game-changing outcomes in ROI, customer engagement, and/or for the industry.
2017 CMO Awards Marketing Innovation Finalists:
- Hilary Hoffman, EVP Marketing, NBC Universal – Universal Pictures Home Entertainment
- Ralph Santana, EVP & Global CMO, HARMAN International
- Martin Haering, CMO, Finastra
- Anne-Marie LaBerge , SVP, Global Brands & Communications, BRP
- Morag Lucey, CMO, Avaya
- Steven Fund, CMO, Intel Corporation
- Dawn Anderson, VP, Client & Corporate Marketing, AMN Healthcare
- Peter McGuinness, Chief Marketing and Commercial Officer, Chobani
CMO Content Engagement Award
The CMO Content Engagement Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in creating and curating relevant and valuable content to develop brand affinity, engage audiences, create community and positively impact customer experiences.
- Ann Gould Rubin, VP, Branded Content & Global Creative, IBM
- Peter Weingard, CMO, New York Public Radio
- Neal Zamore, SVP, Global Digital Customer Experience, Avis Budget Group
- Jonathan Mildenhall, CMO, Airbnb
- Jean English, SVP, CMO, NetApp
- Quan Nguyen, VP, Marketing, Lennox International
- Ty Shay, CMO, Norton and Lifelock
- Priscilla Sims Brown, Sr. Executive Director, CMO, AXA US
CMO Creativity and Storytelling Award
The CMO Creativity & Storytelling Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in stand-out story telling and creativity that separates the brand from others in the category.
2017 CMO Awards Creativity and Storytelling Finalists:
- Marie Gulin-Merle, CMO, L’Oreal USA
- Maureen Quirk, VP, Marketing, Sysco Corporation
- Emmanuel Laroche, VP, Marketing & Consumer Insights, Symrise
- Jon Bridges, CMO, Chick-Fil-A
- Paul D’Arcy, SVP, Marketing, Indeed.com
- Mike Linton, Enterprise CMO, Farmers Insurance
- Kristen D’Arcy, Head of Performance Marketing & Media, American Eagle Outfitters
- Marc Mathieu, CMO, Samsung Electronics America
CMO Leadership Award
The CMO Leadership Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in building, leading and motivating a high performing marketing organization.
2017 CMO Awards Leadership Finalists:
- Matthew Mocorro, CMO, Market Traders Institute, Inc
- Kieran Hannon, CMO, Belkin
- Tim Wagner, SVP, CMO, Envoy Mortgage
- Chris Diaz, Group Sales & Marketing Director, Bidco Africa
- Sicily Dickenson, CMO, SVP, Marketing & Customer Experience, Mattress Firm
- Raja Rajamannar, Chief Marketing & Communications Officer and President, Healthcare Business, Mastercard
- Joanne Moretti, SVP, CMO, Jabil
- John Collier, President NA, Revlon – Elizabeth Arden
CMO Customer Experience Award
The CMO Customer Experience Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in creating high impact customer experiences.
- Michelle Hoffman, VP, Head of Marketing, Copart
- Susan Somersille Johnson, EVP, CMO, SunTrust Banks
- Don Hoffman, SVP, Marketing, Cracker Barrel
- Chris Hollander, SVP, Marketing, Panera Bread
- Brian Owens, EVP, CMO & President Red Bull Media House, Red Bull
- Manny Rodriguez, Chief Marketing & Experience Officer, UCHealth
- Kathy Collins, Chief Marketing & Strategy Officer, H&R Block
- Ricardo Arias-Nath, CMO, PepsiCo Beverages Latin America
CMO Growth Award
The CMO Growth Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in the development and implementation of new strategies, tools and programs resulting in significant company growth.
- Julie Woods-Moss, Chief Marketing & Innovation Officer, Tata Communications
- Marcella Shinder, CMO, WorkMarket
- Tara Ryan, CMO, Coupa Software
- Nicole Portwood, VP, Brand Marketing, Tito’s Handmade Vodka
- Ethelbert Williams, CMO, InstaNatural
- Melanie Marcus, CMO, Surescripts
- Sonya Gafsi-Oblisk, Global VP, Marketing, Whole Foods Market
- Kellyn Kenny, VP, Marketing, Uber
CMO Club President’s Circle Award
The CMO Club President’s Circle Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated dedication to the mission of the CMO Club by building relationships with peer members, collaborating and sharing with members and helping new CMOs to benefit from the peer-based community conversations.
- Steve Handmaker, CMO, Assurance
- Judy Hackett, CMO, Dun & Bradstreet Emerging Businesses
- Jerome Nadel, CMO, Rambus
- Carol Kruse, CMO, Cambia Health
- Alan Hart, CMO, ATOMCK
- Jenna Pelkey, Head of Digital, Integration Planning, Baker Hughes, a GE Company
- Kevin Moffitt, Chief Digital Officer, Office Depot
- Julie Cary, CMO, LaQuinta
A total of four winners per category will be announced in October. The 2017 CMO Awards “CMO Hall of Fame” Inductee will be announced at the Fall CMO Club Summit. All 2017 CMO Awards finalists, winners and the CMO Hall of Fame inductee will be honored at The CMO Awards Dinner November 14th, 2017 in New York City.