The CMO Club is thrilled to announce the 2017 CMO Awards Winners! The awards recognize top senior marketing executives across 10 categories, selected by their peers. Congratulations to the following CMOs who have been selected as CMO Awards Winners for their innovative, creative and collaborative work throughout 2017.
CMO Rising Star Award The CMO Rising Star Award is based on less than 10 years of experience and a marketing executive’s demonstrated capabilities in leading an organization, fostering marketing innovation and spearheading the growth agenda.
2017 Rising Star Winners:
- Kimberly Kupiecki, Director Strategic Marketing, The Dow Chemical Company
- Camila Casale, CMO, US & Canada, Softtek
- Michelle Snyder, Executive Director, Brand Strategy & Planning, Comcast
- Andrew Stief, VP, Marketing & Communications, PGIM Real Estate Finance
CMO Social Responsibility Award The CMO Social Responsibility Award is based on a marketing executive’s extraordinary approach in corporate social responsibility and/or cause marketing efforts for social and other charitable causes.
2017 Social Responsibility Winners:
- Eric Asche, CMO, Truth Initiative
- Jennifer Dominiquini, Chief Marketing & Digital Sales Officer, BBVA Compass
- Elaine Leavenworth, SVP, Chief Marketing & External Affairs Officer, Abbott
- Cynthia Archer, VP, Marketing & Development, Sunoco Inc.
CMO Officers Award The CMO Officers Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated ability to democratize the brand beyond the marketing department and/or to lead the growth agenda for the company across functional areas.
2017 Officers Award Winners:
- Berta De Pablos-Barbier, President Mars Wrigley Confectionery USA, Mars
- Emily Callahan, CMO, ALSAC/St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Tricia Szurgot, Chief Marketing & Retail Officer, First Commonwealth Federal Credit Union
- Jan Huckfeldt, CMO, Motorola
CMO Marketing Innovation Award The CMO Marketing Innovation Award is on a marketing executive’s demonstrated capability in creating an innovative environment that delivers break-through marketing and game-changing outcomes in ROI, customer engagement, and/or for the industry.
2017 Marketing Innovation Winners:
- Anne-Marie LaBerge , SVP, Global Brands & Communications, BRP
- Steven Fund, CMO, Intel Corporation
- Dawn Anderson, VP, Client & Corporate Marketing, AMN Healthcare
- Peter McGuinness, Chief Marketing, Commercial & Demand Officer, Chobani
CMO Content Engagement Award The CMO Content Engagement Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in creating and curating relevant and valuable content to develop brand affinity, engage audiences, create community and positively impact customer experiences.
2017 Content Engagement Winners:
- Peter Weingard, CMO, New York Public Radio
- Jean English, SVP, CMO, NetApp
- Quan Nguyen, VP, Marketing, Lennox International
- Priscilla Sims Brown, Sr. Executive Director, CMO, AXA US
CMO Creativity and Storytelling Award The CMO Creativity & Storytelling Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in stand-out story telling and creativity that separates the brand from others in the category.
2017 CMO Awards Creativity and Storytelling Winners:
- Maureen Quirk, VP, Marketing, Sysco Corporation
- Emmanuel Laroche, VP, Marketing & Consumer Insights, Symrise
- Jon Bridges, CMO, Chick-Fil-A
- Kristen D’Arcy, Head of Performance Marketing & Media, American Eagle Outfitters
CMO Leadership Award The CMO Leadership Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in building, leading and motivating a high performing marketing organization.
2017 Leadership Award Winners:
- Sicily Dickenson, CMO, SVP, Marketing & Customer Experience, Mattress Firm
- Tim Wagner, SVP, CMO, Envoy Mortgage
- Raja Rajamannar, Chief Marketing & Communications Officer and President, Healthcare Business, Mastercard
- John Collier, President NA, Revlon – Elizabeth Arden
CMO Customer Experience Award The CMO Customer Experience Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in creating high impact customer experiences.
2017 Customer Experience Winners:
- Michelle Hoffman, VP, Head of Marketing, Copart
- Don Hoffman, SVP, Marketing, Cracker Barrel
- Manny Rodriguez, Chief Marketing & Experience Officer, UCHealth
- Ricardo Arias-Nath, CMO, PepsiCo Beverages Latin America
CMO Growth Award The CMO Growth Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in the development and implementation of new strategies, tools and programs resulting in significant company growth.
2017 Growth Winners:
- Marcella Shinder, CMO, WorkMarket
- Nicole Portwood, VP, Brand Marketing, Tito’s Handmade Vodka
- Ethelbert Williams, CMO, InstaNatural
- Kellyn Kenny, VP, Marketing, Uber
CMO Club President’s Circle Award The CMO Club President’s Circle Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated dedication to the mission of the CMO Club by building relationships with peer members, collaborating and sharing with members and helping new CMOs to benefit from the peer-based community conversations.
2017 President’s Circle Winners:
- Steve Handmaker, CMO, Assurance
- Judy Hackett, CMO, Dun & Bradstreet Emerging Businesses
- Jerome Nadel, CMO, Rambus
- Jenna Pelkey, Head of Digital, Integration Planning, Baker Hughes, a GE Company
And a very special congratulations to the 2017 CMO Awards “CMO Hall of Fame” Inductee:
The CMO Club will host The 2017 CMO Awards Dinner November 14, 2017 in New York City, to honor all 40 winners and the CMO Hall of Fame Inductee!