The CMO Club is thrilled to announce the 2016 CMO Awards Winners! The awards recognize top senior marketing executives across 10 categories, selected by their peers. Congratulations to the following CMOs who have been selected as CMO Awards Winners for their innovative, creative and collaborative work throughout 2016.
CMO Content Engagement Award
The CMO Content Engagement Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in creating and curating relevant and valuable content to develop brand affinity, engage audiences, create community and positively impact customer experiences.
- Michelle Fernandez, Head of Marketing, HE, LG Electronics
- Maria Winans, CMO, IBM Commerce, Social & Mobile, IBM
- Robert Rakowitz, Head of Global Media, Mars Inc.
- David Beebe, VP Global Creative & Content Marketing, Marriott International
- Clay Stobaugh, EVP CMO, John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Jane Wakely, CMO, Global Chocolate, Mars Inc.
- Christina Meringolo, VP Integrated Marketing Solutions, Bayer Consumer Health
- Elissa Fink, CMO, Tableau Software
CMO Creativity and Storytelling Award
The CMO Creativity & Storytelling Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in stand-out story telling and creativity that separates the brand from others in the category.
- Maggie Chan Jones, CMO, SAP
- Lee Applbaum, CMO, Patrón Spirits International AG
- Michael Donnelly, SVP Global Digital Marketing, Mastercard
- Denise Karkos, CMO, TD Ameritrade
- Alma Derricks, VP Sales & Marketing, Cirque du Soleil RSD
- Simon Burch, SVP Marketing, LVMH
- Patty Trevino, GVP CMO, Bonefish Grill / Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
- Dee Mc Laughlin, VP Global Marketing, Forever 21
CMO Growth Award
The CMO Growth Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in the development and implementation of new strategies, tools and programs resulting in significant company growth.
- Kelly Bennett, CMO, Netflix
- Melanie Marcus, VP, Strategic Marketing, McKesson Health Solutions
- Paula Puleo Blomquist, CMO, Eyemart Express
- Russell Findlay, EVP, Head of Marketing, Hiscox
CMO Marketing Innovation Award
The CMO Marketing Innovation Award is on a marketing executive’s demonstrated capability in creating an innovative environment that delivers break-through marketing and game-changing outcomes in ROI, customer engagement, and/or for the industry.
- Eric Reynolds, VP GM – Europe, Middle East, Africa & Asia, The Clorox Company
- Richard Honiball, SVP Chief Merchandising & Marketing Officer, Navy Exchange
- Nicole Fraley, AVP Digital Marketing, Victoria’s Secret
- Peter Horst, CMO, The Hershey Company
CMO Officers Award
The CMO Officers Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated ability to democratize the brand beyond the marketing department and/or to lead the growth agenda for the company across functional areas.
- Dara Royer, Chief Development & Marketing Officer, Mercy Corps
- Morag Lucey, CMO, Avaya
- Arra Yerganian, Chief Marketing & Branding Officer, Sutter Health
- Anne Finucane, Global Chief Strategy & Marketing Officer, Bank of America
CMO Rising Star Award
The CMO Rising Star Award is based on less than 10 years of experience and a marketing executive’s demonstrated capabilities in leading an organization, fostering marketing innovation and spearheading the growth agenda.
- Gina McDuffie, CMO, VER
- Leah Robert, EVP, Camuto Group
- Patti Newcomer-Simmons, VP, Head of Marketing, Intuit
- Ryan Linders, VP CRM, Loyalty, & Marketing Analytics, Sally Beauty
CMO Social Responsibility Award
The CMO Social Responsibility Award is based on a marketing executive’s extraordinary approach in corporate social responsibility and/or cause marketing efforts for social and other charitable causes.
- Ann Davids, SVP & CMO, Direct General Insurance
- Toby Purdy, EVP & CMO, Borden Dairy
- Drew Slaven, VP Marketing, Mercedes-Benz USA
- Claudia Schiepers, CMO, Greystone & Co.
CMO Club President’s Circle Award
The CMO Club President’s Circle Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated dedication to the mission of the CMO Club by building relationships with peer members, collaborating and sharing with members and helping new CMOs to benefit from the peer-based community conversations.
- Megan Lueders, VP Marketing, Zenoss
- Melinda Welsh, CMO Home & Auto Finance, JPMorgan Chase
- Dan Marks, CMO, Hancock & Whitney Bank
- Colette LaForce, SVP & CMO, ICF International
The CMO Club will host The CMO Awards Dinner November 15, 2016 in New York City, to honor all 40 winners and the CMO Hall of Fame Inductee!