THE CMO CLUB Announces Winners in 10 Distinguished Categories For 2014 CMO Awards
The CMO Club is proud to present the winners for the 2014 CMO Awards in the categories for Leadership, Marketing Innovation, Officers, Rising Star, Programmatic Marketing, Content Engagement, Creativity, Customer Experience, Social Responsibility and President’s Circle. The CMO Club will host a CMO Awards dinner in NYC Tuesday, Nov. 18 at The Dream Downtown Hotel, to honor all 40 winners, and announce and present the “CMOs Choice” award to one CMO from each of the 10 categories.
Established to celebrate the marketing industry’s brightest leaders and to provide a forum to share their successes with other CMOs, the 2014 CMO Awards is the only CMO Awards program driven and decided entirely by an elite group of “peers only.” An Awards panel made up of CMO Club Chapter Presidents and key CMO Club members determined the four winners per category.
The CMO Club is pleased to announced the following CMO Award category winners (in alphabetical order):
- CMO Leadership Award Winners – Based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in building, leading and motivating a high performing organization.
- Philip Granof, Black Duck Software
- Jeff Jones, Target
- Colette LaForce, Advanced Micro Devices
- Martine Reardon, Macy’s
- CMO Marketing Innovation Award Winners– Based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in creating an innovative marketing environment that changes the game for ROI, customer engagement and/or for the industry.
- Evan Greene, The Recording Academy
- John Kennedy, Xerox
- Julie Lyle, h.h. gregg
- Tim Mapes, Delta Air Lines
- CMO Officers Award Winners – Based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in leading the brand beyond the marketing department and leading the growth agenda for the company.
- Anne M. Finucane, Bank of America
- Sanjay Gupta, Allstate
- Alicia Jansen, MDAnderson Cancer Center
- Ani Matson, NEA Member Benefits Corporation
- CMO Content Engagement Award Winners – Based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in creating and curating relevant and valuable content to drive their brand, engage audiences and positively impact customer behavior.
- Lisa Bacus, CIGNA
- Blair Christie, Cisco
- Colin Hall, Allen Edmonds Shoe Corporation
- Mary Ann Fitzmaurice Reilly, American Express
- CMO Creativity Award Winners – Based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in creativity, the art of being original and different and the science behind breakthrough story telling.
- Loren Angelo, Audi of America
- Lee Applbaum, Patron Spirits International AG
- Jonathan Rigby, Manchester United
- Jennifer Warren, Radio Shack
- CMO Customer Experience Award Winners – Based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in customer experience transformation, improving quality of customer interactions and exceeding customer expectations.
- Kieran Hannon, Belkin International
- Denise Incandela, Ralph Lauren
- Bob Kraut, Papa John’s International
- Rocki Rockingham, Jarden Consumer Solutions
- CMO Social Responsibility Award Winners – Based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in corporate social responsibility and/or cause marketing efforts for social and other charitable causes.
- Alison Lewis, Johnson & Johnson
- Simon Lowden, PepsiCo
- Tom Santora, Omni Hotels and Resorts
- Vinay Shahani, Volkswagen of America
- CMO Rising Star Award Winners – Based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated capabilities in leading an organization, marketing innovation and leading the growth agenda with less than 10 years of marketing executive experience.
- Lisa Armstrong, Pentair
- Miki Racine Berardelli, Chico’s FAS
- Kate Chinn, Tishman Speyer
- Shannon Smith, J. Crew
- CMO Programmatic Marketing Award Winners – Based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated success using technology that leverages data science to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of digital marketing.
- Steve Fuller, L.L. Bean
- Mayur Gupta, Kimberly Clark
- Richard Marnell, Viking River Cruises
- Tim McDermott, Philadelphia 76ers
- CMO Club President’s Circle Award Winners – Based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated delivery in supporting the DNA of The CMO Club for building relationships with peers in the club, sharing and helping others and referring other CMOs to join the world’s best CMO conversations.
- Cammie Dunaway, KidZania
- C. David Minifie, Centene
- Heather Newman, Content Panda
- Matt Sweetwood, Unique Photo
“The CMO Club is thrilled with the quality of all CMOs nominated, then selected as category winners for this year’s CMO Awards voted on by their peers. We are not only excited about the awards event to honor their accomplishments and legacies, but also look forward to the CMO interviews and CMO Awards Roundtable that will enable us to share their expertise and insights with other CMOs in The Club and the industry through our new CMO Solutions Clubhouse,” notes CMO Club Founder and CEO, Pete Krainik.
CMOs To Be Honored at The CMO Awards Event Nov. 18
For more information on the awards program and category winners, go to: www.thecmoawards.com