We are honored to announce the 2020 CMO Awards winners! Bestowed annually across 12 categories, The CMO Awards recognize top senior marketing executives from around the globe and are the only CMO awards with winners selected exclusively by their peers.
Please join us in congratulating these remarkable industry leaders.
The CMO Innovation Award
The CMO Innovation Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated capability in creating an innovative environment that delivers break-through marketing and game-changing outcomes in ROI, customer engagement, and/or for the industry.
- Deborah Wahl, Global CMO, General Motors
- Fernando Machado, Global CMO, Restaurant Brands International
- Doug Zarkin, VP, CMO, Pearle Vision
- Molly Battin, VP, Global Brand Marketing, Delta Air Lines
The CMO Transformation Award
The CMO Transformation Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated ability to lead company-wide brand transformation beyond the marketing department.
- Brad Hiranaga, Chief Brand Officer, North America, General Mills
- Chris Chesebro, SVP Digital Transformation, Professional Beauty, Coty
- Tariq Hassan, CMO, Petco
- Marisa Thalberg, EVP, Chief Brand and Marketing Officer, Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
The CMO Rising Star Award
The CMO Rising Star Award is based on less than 10 years of experience and a marketing executive’s demonstrated capabilities in leading an organization, fostering marketing innovation and spearheading the growth agenda.
- Kenneth Mitchell, CMO, Snap Inc.
- Zena Srivatsa Arnold, Chief Digital & Marketing Officer, Kimberly-Clark
- Julie Liegl, CMO, Slack
- Luci Rainey, CMO, PODS
The CMO Growth Award
The CMO Growth Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in the development and implementation of new strategies, tools and programs resulting in significant company growth.
- Adrian Parker, Global VP, Marketing – Patrón Tequila
- Aimée Lapic, Chief Digital and Marketing Officer, GoPro
- Stacey Grier, CMO, The Clorox Company
- Rick Gomez, Chief Marketing, Digital & Strategy Officer, Target
The CMO Diversity and Inclusion Award
The CMO Diversity and Inclusion Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership by example, in advancing diversity and inclusion across their marketing organization and its brands.
The CMO Social Responsibility Award
The CMO Social Responsibility Award is based on a marketing executive’s extraordinary approach in corporate social responsibility and/or cause marketing efforts for social and other charitable causes.
The CMO Content Engagement Award
The CMO Content Engagement Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in creating and curating relevant and valuable content to develop brand affinity, engage audiences, create community and positively impact customer experiences.
- Maryam Banikarim, Head of Marketing, Nextdoor
- Harris Beber, CMO, Vimeo
- Richard Honiball, EVP, Global Chief Merchandising & Marketing Officer, NEXCOM
- Brent Hieggelke, CMO, CrowdStreet
The CMO Leadership Award
The CMO Leadership Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in building, leading and motivating a high performing marketing organization.
The CMO Customer Experience Award
The CMO Customer Experience Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in creating high impact customer experiences.
The CMO Creativity and Storytelling Award
The CMO Creativity and Storytelling Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in stand-out storytelling and creativity that separates the brand from others in the category.
The CMO Technology Leadership Award
The CMO Club President’s Circle Award
The CMO Club President’s Circle Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated dedication to the mission of the CMO Club by building relationships with peer members, collaborating and sharing with members, and helping new CMOs to benefit from the peer-based community conversations.
- Jo Ann Herold, CMO, The Honey Baked Ham Company, LLC
- Hope Frank, Global CMO Blue Tech, Brave Blue World
- Sebastian Micozzi, SVP Digital/Transformation, Bacardi
- Jackie Woodward, CMO, Bojangles’ Restaurants, Inc.
The CMO Hall of Fame Inductee
We are honored to welcome Jeff Jones, President & Chief Executive Officer at H&R Block into the CMO Hall of Fame. Jeff has a storied career serving in leadership roles at Uber, Target, McKinney, Gap Inc., and more. Jeff is also a Board Member at Advance Auto Parts.