The CMO Awards, established in 2013, is the first and only CMO awards program driven by an elite group of peers and celebrates the marketing industry’s best and brightest leaders. Bestowed annually across 8 categories, The CMO Awards recognize top senior marketing executives from around the globe.
Please join us in congratulating the winners for the 2021 CMO Awards!
The CMO Equality Leadership Award
Today’s CMO is responsible for not only growing a business but also fostering a culture that’s rooted in equality. This leader has built an inclusive, high-performance organization with a rich diversity of voices at the table that authentically reflects the markets and communities the company serves.
The CMO Innovation Award
Technology is advancing at an exponential pace presenting a corresponding level of opportunity for the CMOs who can effectively harness it. This marketing leader has deployed innovative, customer-centric solutions that vaulted the marketing organization forward and delivered game-changing ROI, and deeper, richer customer experiences.
- Tiffany Xingyu Wang, Chief Strategy & Marketing Officer, Spectrum Labs
- Everette Taylor, CMO, Artsy
- Conny Braams, Chief Digital & Marketing Officer, Unilever
The CMO Transformation and Growth Award
CMOs operate in a market landscape where change is the only constant, and the path to constructing and seizing new value involves perpetual transformation. Whether through end-to-end digitization, the reinvention of key business strategies and go-to-market approaches, or in other ways, this leader has led the company through a fundamental transformation that drove breakthrough efficiency and scale and fueled explosive growth.
- Jonathan Auerbach, EVP, Chief Strategy, Growth, & Data Officer, PayPal
- Carol Chen, Global CMO & SVP Shell Mobility, Shell
- Kathie Johnson, CMO, Talkdesk
The CMO Rising Star Award
This CMO is an early-career (less than 10 years experience) leader who has had a notably short runway but managed to give lift to massive business objectives. The Rising Star is a leader that has driven remarkable results in organizational excellence, marketing innovation, and business growth.
- Diana Haussling, VP, GM, Digital Commerce, Colgate-Palmolive
- Andrew Rebhun, VP & Digital Officer- CRM, E-commerce, Loyalty, Off-Premise, Delivery & Social Media, El Pollo Loco, Inc.
- Meredith Groban Conte, VP Marketing, TEGNA
The CMO Social Responsibility Award
Now more than ever, companies must live their values to remain viable in the market, and to reinforce their connections to customers, partners, and employees. This leader has demonstrated that the obligations of corporate citizenship are reflected in their day-to-day business decisions, which prioritize social and environmental responsibility and corporate accountability.
- Dara Treseder, SVP | Head of Global Marketing & Communications, Peloton Interactive
- Linda Duncombe, EVP, Marketing & Product Strategy, City National Bank
- Sonya Gafsi Oblisk, CMO, Whole Foods Market
The CMO Customer Experience Award
To exceed customers’ expectations, CMOs must have an intimate understanding of them. This leader has developed innovative methods to channel the voice of the customer across the organization and has driven the creation of a rich portfolio of creative, high-impact customer experiences that surprised, delighted, and went above and beyond.
- Rodney Hutton, CMO, Ethan Allen Global Inc.
- Rachel Ferdinando, SVP, CMO, Frito-Lay North America
- William White, CMO, Walmart
The CMO Creativity and Storytelling Award
Storytelling is the oldest form of human interaction. It is the CMO’s most powerful tool to connect with people in deeper, more meaningful ways, and to differentiate in the market. This leader has pushed creative boundaries with gifted storytelling and creative expression that captured minds, touched hearts, ignited passion, and moved their customers to action.
- Ukonwa Kuzi-Orizu Ojo, Global CMO, Amazon Prime Video & Studios
- Michael McCunney, VP Marketing, Revenue Analytics, Inc.
- Carla Piñeyro Sublett, SVP, CMO, IBM
The CMO Technology Leadership Award
Extracting all available value from the tech stack can be an incredible accelerator for market success. This leader has leveraged technology and business partnerships to systemically use systems, data, analytics, and machine learning to propel the company forward in leaps and bounds.
- Liliana Torres, Global Head of Marketing Activation – Electrification Business, ABB
- Rohit Prabhakar, Chief Growth Officer, EQ Holdings
- Kim Salem-Jackson, EVP, CMO, Akamai Technologies
Ceremony and Winners Annoucement
The CMO Awards ceremony will be held during the CMO Club Virtual Innovation and Inspiration Summit, December 7-8, 2021. Get more details on The CMO Awards here.