The CMO Awards, established in 2013, celebrates the marketing industry’s best and brightest leaders.
Bestowed annually across 8 categories, The CMO Awards recognize top senior marketing executives from around the globe. There are six finalists in each category and of those three will be selected as winners.
Please join us in congratulating these remarkable industry leaders on their selection as finalists!
The CMO Equality Leadership Award
Today’s CMO is responsible for not only growing a business but also fostering a culture that’s rooted in equality. This leader has built an inclusive, high-performance organization with a rich diversity of voices at the table that authentically reflects the markets and communities the company serves.
The CMO Innovation Award
Technology is advancing at an exponential pace presenting a corresponding level of opportunity for the CMOs who can effectively harness it. This marketing leader has deployed innovative, customer-centric solutions that vaulted the marketing organization forward and delivered game-changing ROI, and deeper, richer customer experiences.
- Angelic Vendette, VP, Global Head of Marketing, Alo Yoga
- Kimberly Evans Paige, EVP & CMO, BET
- Michael Ribero, Chief Subscriptions Officer, The Washington Post
- Ryan Bonnici, CMO, Gympass
- Karina Kogan, CMO, ŌURA
- Luca Giacoma Caire, CMO, Cofidis Italy
The CMO Transformation and Growth Award
CMOs operate in a market landscape where change is the only constant, and the path to constructing and seizing new value involves perpetual transformation. Whether through end-to-end digitization, the reinvention of key business strategies and go-to-market approaches, or in other ways, this leader has led the company through a fundamental transformation that drove breakthrough efficiency and scale and fueled explosive growth.
- Jacqueline Woods, CMO, Teradata
- Chris Leong, CMO, Schneider Electric
- Lauren Sallata, CMO, Ricoh USA, Inc.
- Kimberly Storin, CMO, Zayo Group
- Julius Robinson, Chief Sales & Marketing Officer, US and Canada, Marriott International
- Milena Oliveira, SVP & CMO, 3M Transportation & Electronics Business Group
The CMO Rising Star Award
This CMO is an early-career (less than 10 years experience) leader who has had a notably short runway but managed to give lift to massive business objectives. The Rising Star is a leader that has driven remarkable results in organizational excellence, marketing innovation, and business growth.
- David Moreno, CMO, Virtualware
- Diana Haussling, VP – General Manager Consumer Experience & Growth, Colgate-Palmolive
- Sean Tresvant, Chief Brand Officer, Taco Bell
- Retta Kekic, CMO, Qwick
- Naveen Seshadri, SVP, Global Head of Digital and Retail Commerce, The Walt Disney Company
- Chantal Rapport, CMO, Upstart
The CMO Social Responsibility Award
Now more than ever, companies must live their values to remain viable in the market, and to reinforce their connections to customers, partners, and employees. This leader has demonstrated that the obligations of corporate citizenship are reflected in their day-to-day business decisions, which prioritize social and environmental responsibility and corporate accountability.
- Erica Taylor, VP, CMO, Genentech
- Manish Shrivastava, CMO, PulteGroup
- Sarah Patterson, CMO, Samsara
- Mark Weinstein, CMO, Hilton
- Sharmila Tsourdalakis, Chief Innovation, Marketing, & Technology Officer, Stockland
- Joseph Shafer, VP Marketing, CALYX
The CMO Customer Experience Award
To exceed customers’ expectations, CMOs must have an intimate understanding of them. This leader has developed innovative methods to channel the voice of the customer across the organization and has driven the creation of a rich portfolio of creative, high-impact customer experiences that surprised, delighted, and went above and beyond.
- Arthur Gillion, General Manager – Marketing and Experience, Australian Grand Prix Corporation
- Elizabeth Rutledge, CMO, American Express
- Daniel Farrell, SVP Sales & Marketing, St. Louis Cardinals
- Suzy Deering, Global CMO, Ford Motor Company
- Heidi Cooley, SVP, CMO, Crocs
- David Skena, Global Chief Brand Officer and President CPG, Krispy Kreme
The CMO Creativity and Storytelling Award
Storytelling is the oldest form of human interaction. It is the CMO’s most powerful tool to connect with people in deeper, more meaningful ways, and to differentiate in the market. This leader has pushed creative boundaries with gifted storytelling and creative expression that captured minds, touched hearts, ignited passion, and moved their customers to action.
- Darren (Daz) McColl, CMO, Neiman Marcus Group
- Kalen Thornton, CMO, Gatorade
- Lauren Weinberg, G Square
- Nicole Papoutsis, Head of Brand & Marketing, Genea
- Jeremy Tucker, CMO, Planet Fitness
- Jeannine Davis D’Addario, Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, Guitar Center
The CMO Technology Leadership Award
Extracting all available value from the tech stack can be an incredible accelerator for market success. This leader has leveraged technology and business partnerships to systemically use systems, data, analytics, and machine learning to propel the company forward in leaps and bounds.
- Mattia Sbrozi, CMO, Google Cloud Italy
- Joy Corso, EVP, CMO, Vonage
- Stuart Smith, Chief Marketing & Growth Officer, CAULIPOWER
- Dan Lowden, CMO, HUMAN Security
- Kory Marchisotto, CMO, e.l.f. Beauty & President, Keys Soulcare
- Jennifer Davis, CMO, LEARFIELD
Ceremony and Winners Announcement
A total of three winners per category will be announced in November along with the 2022 CMO Awards “CMO Hall of Fame” Inductees. The CMO Awards ceremony will be held in Chicago on December 8, 2022. Get more details on The CMO Awards here.