We are one step closer to announcing the winners of the 2018 CMO Awards! First, you nominated the top CMOs in the business and now The CMO Club is pleased to announce the 2018 CMO Awards Finalists! The awards recognize top senior marketing executives across 10 categories, selected by their peers. See who has been honored as a finalist for each category below.
The CMO Leadership Award Finalists
The CMO Leadership Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in building, leading and motivating a high performing marketing organization.
- Renée Baker, CMO, Carillon Tower Advisers
- Molly Battin, EVP & Global Chief Communications and Corporate Marketing Officer, Turner
- Moshe Farber, CMO, QFS – Quality Facility Solutions
- John Jacko, EVP & Chief Growth Officer, Pentair
- Denise Karkos, CMO, TD Ameritrade
- Chris Kobus, GVP, CMO, Sally Beauty
- Jennifer Griffin Smith, CMO, Alfresco
- Glenn Thomas, CMO, GE Healthcare
The CMO Innovation Award Finalists
The CMO Innovation Award is on a marketing executive’s demonstrated capability in creating an innovative environment that delivers break-through marketing and game-changing outcomes in ROI, customer engagement, and/or for the industry.
- Jill Baskin, CMO, Hershey Food Corporation
- Jon Bridges, CMO, Chick-fil-A
- Brad Hiranaga, Chief Brand Officer, North America, General Mills
- Muriel Lotto, Head of Global Brand & Marketing, Western Union
- Rich Mathews, CMO, Newell Brands
- Vineet Mehra, EVP, Global CMO, Ancestry
- Matt Preschern, SVP, CA Technologies
- Doug Zarkin, VP, CMO, Pearle Vision
The CMO Transformation Award Finalists
The CMO Transformation Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated ability to lead company wide brand transformation beyond the marketing department.
- Kevin Doohan, EVP, CMO, Xperi Corporation
- Rick Gomez, EVP, CMO, Target
- Susan Johnson, CMO, SunTrust Banks
- Mari-Anne Kehler, Chief Marketing & Strategy Officer, Green Hasson Janks
- Aimée Lapic, CMO, Pandora
- Jeanniey Mullen, Global CMO, Mercer
- Armen Najarian, CMO, Agari
- Judith Toland, VP & CMO, Life Fitness
The CMO Rising Star Award Finalists
The CMO Rising Star Award is based on less than 10 years of experience and a marketing executive’s demonstrated capabilities in leading an organization, fostering marketing innovation and spearheading the growth agenda.
- Jeni Golomb, CMO, Head of Marketing, Daisy Brand
- Katy Jones, EVP Sales & Marketing, FoodLogiQ
- Jochen Koedijk, CMO, ADT
- Libby Loskota, VP Marketing, TaskUs
- Stephanie McMahon, Chief Brand Officer, WWE Inc.
- Brandon Rhoten, CMO, Potbelly Sandwich Works
- Dux Raymond Sy, CMO, AvePoint
- Jennifer Wong, Head of Marketing, Convoy Inc.
The CMO Growth Award Finalists
The CMO Growth Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in the development and implementation of new strategies, tools and programs resulting in significant company growth.
- Lee Applbaum, Global CMO, Patrón Tequila and Grey Goose Vodka
- Lara Hood Balazs, VP Worldwide Prime & North American Marketing, Amazon
- Prama Bhatt, SVP Digital & eCommerce, ULTA Beauty
- Michelle Adorjan Chila, SVP Marketing & PR, Tacori
- Adam Holyk, CMO, Walgreens
- Dave Minifie, Chief Experience Officer & EVP Corporate Strategy, Centene Corporation
- Sylvie Biragnet, VP, US MetLife Masterbrand & Integrated Marketing, MetLife
- Nitsa Zuppas, CMO, Veeva Systems
The CMO Social Responsibility Award Finalists
The CMO Social Responsibility Award is based on a marketing executive’s extraordinary approach in corporate social responsibility and/or cause marketing efforts for social and other charitable causes.
- Chris Capossela, CMO, Microsoft
- David Gitter, CMO, World Poker Tour
- Mark Hanna, CMO, Richline Group, Inc.
- Rich Honiball, EVP, Global Chief Merchandising & Marketing Officer, NEXCOM
- Jason Levine, CMO, North America, Mondelēz International
- Sharon MacLeod, Global VP, Dove Men+Care, Unilever
- Jennifer Sey, CMO Global Brands, Levi Strauss & Co.
- David Stever, CMO, Ben & Jerry’s
The CMO Content Engagement Award Finalists
The CMO Content Engagement Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in creating and curating relevant and valuable content to develop brand affinity, engage audiences, create community and positively impact customer experiences.
- Sheryl Adkins-Green, CMO, Mary Kay, Inc.
- Michael Barrette, Chief Marketing & Sales Officer, Dippin’ Dots and Doc Popcorn
- Kathy Button Bell, SVP and CMO, Emerson
- Erika Hill, VP Marketing, Trellance
- Mike Linton, Enterprise CMO, Farmers Insurance Group of Companies
- Alyssa Schaefer, CMO, Laurel Road
- Liliana Torres, Global Marketing Director, Demand Generation – ABB Electrification Products Industrial Solutions, ABB
- Jan Van Acker, CMO, Merck
The CMO Customer Experience Award Finalists
The CMO Customer Experience Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in creating high impact customer experiences.
- Ed Dandridge, Global Head of Marketing & Communications, AIG – General Insurance
- Terry Haley, Chief Growth Officer, Hopdoddy Burger Bar
- Don Hoffman, SVP Marketing, Cracker Barrel
- Chad Lusk, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Chamberlain Group
- Sonya Gafsi Oblisk, EVP Marketing & Communications, Whole Foods Market
- Ukonwa Ojo, CMO, Consumer Beauty, Coty
- Colin Raney, CMO, PillPack
- Shane Sampson, EVP Marketing & Merchandising, CMO, Albertsons
The CMO Creativity and Storytelling Award Finalists
The CMO Creativity & Storytelling Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in stand-out story telling and creativity that separates the brand from others in the category.
- Amanda Brinkman, Chief Brand & Communications Officer, Deluxe
- Daniel Cherry III, CMO – Esports Leagues, Activision Blizzard
- Dan Csont, VP Brand Management, Delta Air Lines
- Segolene Finet, CMO, Talentsoft
- Andréa Mallard, CMO, Athleta
- Manny Rodriguez, Chief Marketing & Experience Officer, UCHealth
- Craig Rowley, VP Marketing, REI
- Fabian Urquijo, SVP & CMO, Professional Brands, Revlon
The CMO Club President’s Circle Award Finalists
The CMO Club President’s Circle Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated dedication to the mission of the CMO Club by building relationships with peer members, collaborating and sharing with members and helping new CMOs to benefit from the peer-based community conversations.
- Paula Puleo Blomquist, Chief Marketing & Merchandising Officer, Eyemart Express
- James Brown, Founder, CMO & Chief Encouragement Officer, Encourage X
- Jean Foster, SVP Marketing & Communications, Consumer Technology Association
- Michael Guillory, WW Corporate Brand Communications, Texas Instruments
- Judy Hackett, President, Credibility, Dun & Bradstreet
- Mirjana Prokic, Head of International Markets, Farecla Products Limited
- Nerissa Sardi, VP Marketing, Medici
- Kathleen Schneider, CMO, Sungard Availability Services
A total of four winners per category will be announced in October. The 2018 CMO Awards “CMO Hall of Fame” Inductee will be announced at the Fall CMO Club Summit. All 2018 CMO Awards finalists, winners and the CMO Hall of Fame inductee will be honored at The CMO Awards Dinner November 13th, 2018 in New York City.