The CMO Club is thrilled to announce the 2018 CMO Awards Winners! The awards recognize top senior marketing executives across 10 categories, selected by their peers. Congratulations to the following CMOs who have been selected as CMO Awards Winners for their innovative, creative and collaborative work throughout 2018.
- Chris Kobus, GVP, CMO, Sally Beauty
- Glenn Thomas, CMO, GE Healthcare
- Jennifer Griffin Smith, CMO, Alfresco
- Renée Baker, CMO, Carillon Tower Advisers
The CMO Innovation Award Winners
The CMO Innovation Award is on a marketing executive’s demonstrated capability in creating an innovative environment that delivers break-through marketing and game-changing outcomes in ROI, customer engagement, and/or for the industry.
- Doug Zarkin, VP, CMO, Pearle Vision
- Jill Baskin, CMO, Hershey Food Corporation
- Matt Preschern, SVP, CA Technologies
- Muriel Lotto, Head of Global Brand & Marketing, Western Union
- Kevin Doohan, EVP, CMO, Xperi Corporation
- Mari-Anne Kehler, Chief Marketing & Strategy Officer, Green Hasson Janks
- Rick Gomez, EVP, CMO, Target
- Jeanniey Mullen, Global CMO, Mercer
The CMO Rising Star Award Winners
The CMO Rising Star Award is based on less than 10 years of experience and a marketing executive’s demonstrated capabilities in leading an organization, fostering marketing innovation and spearheading the growth agenda.
- Brandon Rhoten, CMO, Potbelly Sandwich Works
- Jeni Golomb, CMO, Head of Marketing, Daisy Brand
- Katy Jones, EVP Sales & Marketing, FoodLogiQ
- Stephanie McMahon, Chief Brand Officer, WWE Inc.
The CMO Growth Award Winners
The CMO Growth Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in the development and implementation of new strategies, tools and programs resulting in significant company growth.
- Dave Minifie, Chief Experience Officer & EVP Corporate Strategy, Centene Corporation
- Sylvie Biragnet, VP, US MetLife Masterbrand & Integrated Marketing, MetLife
- Lee Applbaum, Global CMO, Patrón Tequila and Grey Goose Vodka
- Prama Bhatt, SVP Digital & eCommerce, ULTA Beauty
The CMO Social Responsibility Award Winners
The CMO Social Responsibility Award is based on a marketing executive’s extraordinary approach in corporate social responsibility and/or cause marketing efforts for social and other charitable causes.
- Jason Levine, CMO, North America, Mondelēz International
- Mark Hanna, CMO, Richline Group, Inc.
- Sharon MacLeod, Global VP, Dove Men+Care, Unilever
- Jennifer Sey, CMO Global Brands, Levi Strauss & Co.
The CMO Content Engagement Award Winners
The CMO Content Engagement Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in creating and curating relevant and valuable content to develop brand affinity, engage audiences, create community and positively impact customer experiences.
- Erika Hill, VP Marketing, Trellance
- Jan Van Acker, CMO, Merck
- Michael Barrette, Chief Marketing & Sales Officer, Dippin’ Dots and Doc Popcorn
- Alyssa Schaefer, CMO, Laurel Road
- Don Hoffman, SVP Marketing, Cracker Barrel
- Ed Dandridge, Global Head of Marketing & Communications, AIG – General Insurance
- Terry Haley, Chief Growth Officer, Hopdoddy Burger Bar
- Ukonwa Ojo, CMO, Consumer Beauty, Coty
The CMO Creativity and Storytelling Award Winners
The CMO Creativity & Storytelling Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in stand-out story telling and creativity that separates the brand from others in the category.
- Andréa Mallard, CMO, Pinterest
- Daniel Cherry III, CMO – Esports Leagues, Activision Blizzard
- Fabian Urquijo, SVP & CMO, Professional Brands, Revlon
- Amanda Brinkman, Chief Brand & Communications Officer, Deluxe
The CMO Club President’s Circle Award Winners
The CMO Club President’s Circle Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated dedication to the mission of the CMO Club by building relationships with peer members, collaborating and sharing with members and helping new CMOs to benefit from the peer-based community conversations.
- James Brown, Founder, CMO & Chief Encouragement Officer, Encourage X
- Judy Hackett, President, Credibility, Dun & Bradstreet
- Mirjana Prokic, Head of International Markets, Farecla Products Limited
- Paula Puleo Blomquist, Chief Marketing & Merchandising Officer, Eyemart Express
The 2018 CMO Hall of Fame Inductee: Raja Rajamannar!
The CMO Club will host The 2018 CMO Awards Dinner November 13, 2018 in New York City, to honor all 40 winners and the CMO Hall of Fame Inductee!