The CMO Club is thrilled to announce the 2019 CMO Awards Winners! The awards recognize top senior marketing executives across 10 categories, selected by their peers. Congratulations to the following CMOs who have been selected as CMO Awards Winners for their innovative, creative and collaborative work throughout 2019.
The CMO Leadership Award Winners
The CMO Leadership Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in building, leading and motivating a high performing marketing organization.
- Bruce Hershey, VP Marketing, Tailored Brands
- Cindy Donohoe, EVP & CMO, Highmark Health
- Howard Grosfield, EVP & GM, US Consumer Marketing, American Express
- Alicia Tillman, CMO, SAP
The CMO Innovation Award Winners
The CMO Innovation Award is on a marketing executive’s demonstrated capability in creating an innovative environment that delivers break-through marketing and game-changing outcomes in ROI, customer engagement, and/or for the industry.
- Douwe Bergsma, CMO, Georgia-Pacific
- Andrea Brimmer, Chief Marketing & PR Officer, Ally
- Norman de Greve, CMO, CVS Health
- Renata Ferraiolo, VP Marketing NA, SC Johnson
The CMO Transformation Award Winners
The CMO Transformation Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated ability to lead company wide brand transformation beyond the marketing department.
- Greg Lyons, CMO, PepsiCo
- Amy Barzdukas, CMO & EVP, Poly
- Ann Davids, EVP, CCO/CMO, Rent-A-Center
- Mark-Hans Richer, CSVP, Chief Marketing & Innovation Officer, Fortune Brands Home & Security
The CMO Rising Star Award Winners
The CMO Rising Star Award is based on less than 10 years of experience and a marketing executive’s demonstrated capabilities in leading an organization, fostering marketing innovation and spearheading the growth agenda.
- Leanne Marshall, CMO, Yoti
- Lara Krug, VP Marketing US, Stella Artois
- Melissa Grady, CMO, Cadillac
- Emeka Ofodile, VP Sports Marketing, ESPN
The CMO Growth Award Winners
The CMO Growth Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in the development and implementation of new strategies, tools and programs resulting in significant company growth.
- Fred Neil, Global Head of Engagement Marketing, Amazon Music
- Marc Speichert, Global Chief Digital Officer, GSK
- Karen Jones, EVP & CMO, Ryder System, Inc
- Manish Shrivastava, CMO, PulteGroup
- Maurice Cooper, EVP, Chief Growth & Experience Officer at Wingstop Restaurants Inc.
The CMO Social Responsibility Award Winners
The CMO Social Responsibility Award is based on a marketing executive’s extraordinary approach in corporate social responsibility and/or cause marketing efforts for social and other charitable causes.
- David Gitter, CMO, World Poker Tour
- Susan Somersille Johnson, CMO, SunTrust Banks
- Hope Frank, CMO, Mocana
- Rick Gomez, EVP & CMO, Target
The CMO Content Engagement Award Winners
The CMO Content Engagement Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in creating and curating relevant and valuable content to develop brand affinity, engage audiences, create community and positively impact customer experiences.
- Adina Kagan, SVP, Media & Insights at CHANEL
- Tim Ellis, EVP CMO, NFL
- Carolyn Tisch Blodgett, SVP, Head of Global Brand Marketing, Peloton
- Lawrence Schwartz, CMO, SVP Marketing, Aspen Technology
The CMO Customer Experience Award Winners
The CMO Customer Experience Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in creating high impact customer experiences.
- Kellyn Smith Kenny, CMO, Hilton
- Tariq Hassan, CMO, Petco
- Wanda Gierhart, EVP Global CMO, Cinemark
- John Howell, VP, CX & Marketing, Centene Corporation
The CMO Creativity and Storytelling Award Winners
The CMO Creativity & Storytelling Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in stand-out story telling and creativity that separates the brand from others in the category.
- Jill Baskin, CMO, The Hershey Company
- Maurice Herrera, CMO Americas, Avis Budget Group
- Kathy Parker, Global SVP Rums, Premium Gin, Portfolio Scotch & Haig Club, Diageo
- Adrian Parker, Global VP Marketing, Patrón Tequila
The CMO Club President’s Circle Award Winners
The CMO Club President’s Circle Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated dedication to the mission of the CMO Club by building relationships with peer members, collaborating and sharing with members and helping new CMOs to benefit from the peer-based community conversations.
- Sandi Capra, CEO/CMO, Grove Ave Solutions
- Nerissa Sardi, VP Marketing, Galileo Learning
- Kyle Jacobson, CMO, Gobi Heat
- Sandra Callahan, VP, Head of Marketing, Eliassen Group
The CMO Club will host The 2019 CMO Awards Dinner Tuesday, November 12th, 2019 in New York City, to honor all 40 winners and the CMO Hall of Fame Inductee!