The CMO Club is pleased to announce The CMO Awards 2019 Finalists.
Bestowed annually across 10 categories, The CMO Awards recognize top senior marketing executives and are the only CMO awards where the winners are selected exclusively by their peers. A total of four winners per category will be determined by October 17, 2019, with category winners and The CMO Hall of Fame Inductee for 2019 being honored at The CMO Awards Ceremony Dinner on November 12, 2019, in New York City.
To be eligible for award nomination, nominees must currently hold the title of CMO or be serving as a senior marketing executive for a major brand or organization. Eligibility does not require membership in The CMO Club.
On November 12, 2019, prior to the commencement of The CMO Awards Ceremony Dinner, award winners will be invited to participate in The CMO Awards Winners Roundtable and development of The CMO Awards 2019 Winners Insights Report, which will be available only to CMO Club Members.
CMO Club Founder and CEO, Pete Krainik, said, “This year’s nominees represent the best and the brightest, voted in by their peers, and we are thrilled to have so many quality senior marketing executives in attendance. The fact that each year more than 100 CMOs attend the awards to honor their peers is a true testament to the pride and esteem these professional executives have for one another.”
The CMO Awards 2019 Categories and Nominees:
The awards recognize top senior marketing executives across 10 categories, selected by their peers. See who has been honored as a finalist for each category below.
The CMO Leadership Award Finalists
The CMO Leadership Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in building, leading and motivating a high performing marketing organization.
- Kristin Lemkau, CMO, JPMorgan Chase
- Ellyn Raftery, EVP, Chief Marketing & Strategy Officer, FIS
- Bruce Hershey, VP Marketing, Tailored Brands
- Linda Boff, CMO, GE
- Marcel Marcondes, U.S. CMO, Anheuser-Busch
- Cindy Donohoe, EVP & CMO, Highmark Health
- Howard Grosfield, EVP & GM, US Consumer Marketing, American Express
- Alicia Tillman, CMO, SAP
The CMO Innovation Award Finalists
The CMO Innovation Award is on a marketing executive’s demonstrated capability in creating an innovative environment that delivers break-through marketing and game-changing outcomes in ROI, customer engagement, and/or for the industry.
- Douwe Bergsma, CMO, Georgia-Pacific
- Michelle Bottomley, CMO, New York Life
- Andrea Brimmer, Chief Marketing & PR Officer, Ally
- Norman de Greve, CMO, CVS Health
- Renata Ferraiolo, VP Marketing NA, SC Johnson
- Seth Freeman, CMO, Buffalo Wild Wings
- Fernando Machado, Global CMO, Burger King
- Jocelyn Wong, CMO, Lowe’s Companies
The CMO Transformation Award Finalists
The CMO Transformation Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated ability to lead company wide brand transformation beyond the marketing department.
- Muriel Lotto, Global Head of Brand & Marketing, Western Union
- Greg Lyons, CMO, PepsiCo
- Jerome Nadel, SVP, CMO, Rambus
- Amy Barzdukas, CMO & EVP, Poly
- Ann Davids, EVP, CCO/CMO, Rent-A-Center
- Lorraine Barber-Miller, SVP & CMO, ADP
- Doug Zarkin, VP, CMO, Pearle Vision
- Mark-Hans Richer, CSVP, Chief Marketing & Innovation Officer, Fortune Brands Home & Security
The CMO Rising Star Award Finalists
The CMO Rising Star Award is based on less than 10 years of experience and a marketing executive’s demonstrated capabilities in leading an organization, fostering marketing innovation and spearheading the growth agenda.
- Ronalee Zarate-Bayani, CMO, Los Angeles Rams
- Leanne Marshall, CMO, Yoti
- Amanda Bohne, VP Marketing, AppNeta
- Lara Krug, VP Marketing US, Stella Artois
- Sherrill Zack Kaplan, Head of Marketing, Zipcar
- Melissa Grady, CMO, Cadillac
- Emeka Ofodile, VP Sports Marketing, ESPN
- Simon Schaffer-Goldman, CMO, VP of Business Development, Case Paper Company
The CMO Growth Award Finalists
The CMO Growth Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in the development and implementation of new strategies, tools and programs resulting in significant company growth.
- Fred Neil, Global Head of Engagement Marketing, Amazon Music
- Michelle Martinez Reyes, CMO, Greenspoon Marder
- Robyn Simburger, Head of Marketing, Media, Insights & Analytics, Autozone
- Marc Speichert, Global Chief Digital Officer, GSK
- Cammie Dunaway, CMO, Duolingo
- Karen Jones, EVP & CMO, Ryder System, Inc
- Manish Shrivastava, CMO, PulteGroup
- Maurice Cooper, EVP, Chief Growth & Experience Officer at Wingstop Restaurants Inc.
The CMO Social Responsibility Award Finalists
The CMO Social Responsibility Award is based on a marketing executive’s extraordinary approach in corporate social responsibility and/or cause marketing efforts for social and other charitable causes.
- Melissa Brotz, Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, Abbott
- David Gitter, CMO, World Poker Tour
- Gretchen Saegh-Fleming, CMO, L’Oreal USA
- Susan Somersille Johnson, CMO, SunTrust Banks
- Chris Capossela, CMO, Microsoft
- Hope Frank, CMO, Mocana
- Rick Gomez, EVP & CMO, Target
- Kevin Smith, CMO, Rollins, Inc
The CMO Content Engagement Award Finalists
The CMO Content Engagement Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in creating and curating relevant and valuable content to develop brand affinity, engage audiences, create community and positively impact customer experiences.
- Kelly Campbell, CMO, Hulu
- Carla Zakhem-Hassan, Chief Brand Officer, Citi
- Adina Kagan, SVP, Media & Insights at CHANEL
- Tim Ellis, EVP CMO, NFL
- Carolyn Tisch Blodgett, SVP, Head of Global Brand Marketing, Peloton
- Luanne Tierney, CMO, Head of Marketing, Open Systems
- Lawrence Schwartz, CMO, SVP Marketing, Aspen Technology
- Ken Turner, Head of Brand Marketing, Red Bull
The CMO Customer Experience Award Finalists
The CMO Customer Experience Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in creating high impact customer experiences.
- Lynne Biggar, Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, Visa
- Kellyn Smith Kenny, CMO, Hilton
- Carrie Walsh, SVP Marketing, Michaels
- Gail Tifford, Chief Brand Officer, Weight Watchers
- Tariq Hassan, CMO, Petco
- Diego Scotti, EVP & CMO, Verizon
- Wanda Gierhart, EVP Global CMO, Cinemark
- John Howell, VP, CX & Marketing, Centene Corporation
The CMO Creativity and Storytelling Award Finalists
The CMO Creativity & Storytelling Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in stand-out story telling and creativity that separates the brand from others in the category.
- Jill Baskin, CMO, The Hershey Company
- Elizabeth Rutledge, CMO, American Express
- Marie Gulin-Merle, CMO, Calvin Klein
- Maurice Herrera, CMO Americas, Avis Budget Group
- Giles Morrison, Global VP, Brand Communications, Unilever
- Jackie Woodward, CMO, Bojangles’ Restaurants, Inc.
- Kathy Parker, Global SVP Rums, Premium Gin, Portfolio Scotch & Haig Club, Diageo
- Adrian Parker, Global VP Marketing, Patrón Tequila
The CMO Club President’s Circle Award Finalists
The CMO Club President’s Circle Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated dedication to the mission of the CMO Club by building relationships with peer members, collaborating and sharing with members and helping new CMOs to benefit from the peer-based community conversations.
- Sandi Capra, CEO/CMO, Grove Ave Solutions
- Nerissa Sardi, VP Marketing, Galileo Learning
- Jo Ann Herold, CMO, The Honey Baked Ham Company
- Kyle Jacobson, CMO, Gobi Heat
- Pam Boiros, CMO, meQuilibrium
- Gabi Zijderveld, CMO, Affectiva
- Sandra Callahan, VP, Head of Marketing, Eliassen Group
- Alex Hannah, CMO, ICMA-RC
A total of four winners per category will be announced October 16th along with the 2019 CMO Awards “CMO Hall of Fame” Inductee, at the Fall CMO Club Summit. All 2019 CMO Awards finalists, winners and the CMO Hall of Fame inductee will be honored at The CMO Awards Dinner November 12th, in New York City.
For membership information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (772) 261-0943