The CMO Awards is one step closer to announcing the winners! First you nominated the top CMOs in the business and now The CMO Club is pleased to announce the 2016 Finalists! The awards recognize top senior marketing executives across 10 categories, selected by their peers. See who has been honored as a finalist for each category below.
CMO Content Engagement Award
The CMO Content Engagement Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in creating and curating relevant and valuable content to develop brand affinity, engage audiences, create community and positively impact customer experiences.
- Jay Spenchian, EVP CMO, Tempur-Sealy International
- Michelle Fernandez, Head of Marketing, Canon USA
- Luci Rainey, SVP Consumer Marketing, Comcast Cable
- Diane Gage Lofgren, CMO, Sharp HealthCare
- Maria Winans, CMO, IBM Commerce, Social & Mobile, IBM
- Susan (Somersille) Johnson, CMO, SunTrust
- Robert Rakowitz, Head of Global Media, Mars Inc.
- David Beebe, VP Global Creative & Content Marketing, Marriott International
CMO Leadership Award
The CMO Leadership Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in building, leading and motivating a high performing marketing organization.
- Clay Stobaugh, EVP CMO, John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Jane Wakely, CMO, Global Chocolate, Mars Inc.
- Tammy Lewis, CMO, CVS Health
- Martha Boudreau, Chief Communications & Marketing Officer, AARP
- Christina Meringolo, VP Integrated Marketing Solutions, Bayer Consumer Health
- Ralph Santana, EVP & Global CMO, HARMAN International
- Elissa Fink, CMO, Tableau Software
- Tiffany Grinstead, VP Marketing, Nationwide Financial
CMO Creativity and Storytelling Award
The CMO Creativity & Storytelling Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in stand-out story telling and creativity that separates the brand from others in the category.
- Maggie Chan Jones, CMO, SAP
- Kristen Simmons, CMO, Experian Consumer Services
- Al Perkinson, VP Marketing, Costa Del Mar
- Elaine Leavenworth, SVP CMO, Abbott
- Lee Applbaum, CMO, Patrón Spirits International AG
- Michael Donnelly, SVP Global Digital Marketing, Mastercard
- Barry Westrum, EVP Marketing, International Dairy Queen
- Denise Karkos, CMO, TD Ameritrade
CMO Customer Experience Award
The CMO Customer Experience Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in creating high impact customer experiences.
- Corey Maynard, VP, Marketing, YETI Coolers
- Alma Derricks, VP Sales & Marketing, Cirque du Soleil RSD
- Simon Burch, SVP Marketing, LVMH
- Patty Trevino, GVP CMO, Bonefish Grill / Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
- Dee Mc Laughlin, VP Global Marketing, Forever 21
- Louis Levesque, VP Global Marketing & Consumer Experience, BRP
- Duncan Potter, SVP Global Marketing, ARRIS
- Davide Moro, VP Marketing, Nespresso
CMO Growth Award
The CMO Growth Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated leadership in the development and implementation of new strategies, tools and programs resulting in significant company growth.
- Paul Suchman, Global CMO, CBRE
- Kelly Bennett, CMO, Netflix
- Carol Welch, Head of Global Brand & Innovation, Costa Coffee
- Melanie Marcus, VP, Strategic Marketing, McKesson Health Solutions
- Sebastian Micozzi, Global Head of Marketing – Digital, British American Tobacco
- Paula Puleo Blomquist, CMO, Eyemart Express
- Russell Findlay, EVP, Head of Marketing, Hiscox
- Kathy Collins, Chief Marketing & Strategy Officer, H&R Block
CMO Marketing Innovation Award
The CMO Marketing Innovation Award is on a marketing executive’s demonstrated capability in creating an innovative environment that delivers break-through marketing and game-changing outcomes in ROI, customer engagement, and/or for the industry.
- Eric Reynolds, VP GM – Europe, Middle East, Africa & Asia, The Clorox Company
- Manny Rodriguez, CMO, UCHealth
- Mike Linton, Enterprise CMO, Farmers Insurance Group
- Richard Honiball, SVP Chief Merchandising & Marketing Officer, Navy Exchange
- Stefanie Shelley, CMO, Broadridge
- Nicole Fraley, AVP Digital Marketing, Victoria’s Secret
- Seth Kaufman, CMO, PepsiCo North America Beverages
- Peter Horst, CMO, The Hershey Company
CMO Officers Award
The CMO Officers Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated ability to democratize the brand beyond the marketing department and/or to lead the growth agenda for the company across functional areas.
- Karen Walker, CMO, Cisco
- Dara Royer, Chief Development & Marketing Officer, Mercy Corps
- Linda Boff, CMO, GE
- Morag Lucey, CMO, Avaya
- Arra Yerganian, Chief Marketing & Branding Officer, Sutter Health
- Sheryl Adkins-Green, CMO, Mary Kay, Inc.
- Anne Finucane, Global Chief Strategy & Marketing Officer, Bank of America
- Keira Krausz, EVP CMO, Nutrisystem
CMO Rising Star Award
The CMO Rising Star Award is based on less than 10 years of experience and a marketing executive’s demonstrated capabilities in leading an organization, fostering marketing innovation and spearheading the growth agenda.
- Chris MacDonald, CMO, Martin Automotive Group Inc.
- Lisa Goldson Armstrong, VP Global Strategy & Marketing, Pentair
- Gina McDuffie, CMO, VER
- Amy Shah, SVP CMO, TE Connectivity
- Leah Robert, EVP, Camuto Group
- Shawn Millerick, Head of Marketing, Alcon
- Patti Newcomer-Simmons, VP, Head of Marketing, Intuit
- Ryan Linders, VP CRM, Loyalty, & Marketing Analytics, Sally Beauty
CMO Social Responsibility Award
The CMO Social Responsibility Award is based on a marketing executive’s extraordinary approach in corporate social responsibility and/or cause marketing efforts for social and other charitable causes.
- Ann Davids, SVP & CMO, Direct General Insurance
- Alison Lewis, Global CMO, Johnson & Johnson
- Jennifer Layne Duhon, Head of Brand Strategy & Stewardship, Shell
- Alan Bethke, VP Marketing, Subaru of America
- Toby Purdy, EVP & CMO, LALA U.S.
- Jaime Vasquez, CMO, Britvic Americas
- Drew Slaven, VP Marketing, Mercedes-Benz USA
- Claudia Schiepers, CMO, Greystone & Co.
CMO Club President’s Circle Award
The CMO Club President’s Circle Award is based on a marketing executive’s demonstrated dedication to the mission of the CMO Club by building relationships with peer members, collaborating and sharing with members and helping new CMOs to benefit from the peer-based community conversations.
- Megan Lueders, VP Marketing, Zenoss
- Christian Nolte, VP Marketing &Global Business Development, Masonite International
- Melinda Welsh, CMO Home & Auto Finance, JPMorgan Chase
- Jerome Nadel, CMO, Rambus
- Karen Noel, GM Marketing, Sprint
- Dan Marks, CMO, Hancock & Whitney Bank
- Julie Cary, CMO, LaQuinta
- Colette LaForce, SVP & CMO, ICF International
A total of four winners per category will be announced at The CMO Club Fall Summit, October 12. All finalists, winners and the 2015 CMO Hall of Fame inductee will be honored at The CMO Awards Dinner November 15, 2016 in New York City.