Get to know your St. Louis Chapter President: Dave Minifie. Dave is the Chief Experience Officer & EVP, Corporate Strategy at Centene Corporation, and has been a CMO Club Member since December of 2015. He has been active in chapter dinners, a roundtable leader, a featured speaker at CMO Club Summits and a 2017 CMO Officers Award Finalist and The 2014 CMO President’s Circle Award Winner. Connect with Dave on LinkedIn.
Here is some additional content Dave has been featured or participated in:
- Meet Your CMO Club Chapter Presidents!
- CMO Club Spotlight: Dave Minifie of Centene
- 6 CMOs Share What They Look For in Hiring Team Members
- Here Are Your 2017 CMO Awards Finalists…
- How To Strategically Approach your Personal Brand: A Virtual Roundtable Recap
- The Three Things CMOs Consider Most Important for Personal & Professional Success
- Tech CMOs are Most Excited About Right Now!
- CMOs inspired by CMOs! (1st Edition)
- Interview with 2014 CMO Award Winner Dave Minifie of Centene
- The CMO Club Announces Nominees for The 2015 CMO Awards
- Designing High-Impact Customer Loyalty Programs with Papa John’s, Omni Hotels, J. Crew, Unique Photo and Centene
- Budgeting is Hard! These Tips from CMOs at LL Bean, AMD, Centene, Tishman Speyer and Allen Edmonds will help
- Congratulations to The 2014 CMO Award Winners
Watch Dave’s recent TEDxGatewayArchSalon talk on Improving the Healthcare UX.
Thank you for all you do, Dave! Learn more about the St. Louis Chapter and join Dave for the next St. Louis Chapter event. Check out the recent feature on Philadelphia Chapter President, Melinda Welsh here.