When it comes to recommendations for the best vendors and marketing tools, why not turn to your peers? During a recent Boston Roundtable, CMOs shared some of their top tools that they turn to for marketing management, design, strategy and attribution.
- Boston Interactive – The agency for all things digital, ran by digital natives. They handle everything from website services and UX, to marketing strategy and implementation.
- Momentum – They refer to themselves as The Total Brand Experience Agency and what they do best is exactly that: help brands create meaningful customer experiences.
Lead Generation and Marketing Attribution Platforms
- Bizible – Helps CMOs tie marketing efforts to revenue with B2B-tailored marketing performance management.
- FullCircle Insights – Multi-touch attribution tools help show you the value of each touchpoint in the customer journey, syncing with Salesforce for seamless CRM.
- Leads Bridge – The lead generation vendor that helps you scale your Facebook ads with ease. Includes CRM retargeting, lead ads sync, conversion sync, and pixel enhancer.
- LeanData – Lean lead management tools that syncs with Salesforce and helps brands maximize value per lead.
- Terminus – Account-based marketing platform that helps B2B marketers boost conversions and increase their bottom line.
Marketing and Sales Management Tools
- Domo – A robust business dashboard that gives business insights and data tailored for the C-Suite, marketing, IT and sales departments.
- Hudson River Group – Marketing mix modeling plan that provides sales growth insights for bricks and mortar and online stores.
- Influitive – An advocate marketing platform designed to leverage your customers’ voices and amplify social conversations.
Design and UX Vendors
- Fresh Tilled Soil – Simple, effective website design and custom mobile applications for brands. Their website sums it up like this: “We design great digital products to make people feel superhuman.”
- Suite CX – Customer journey mapping and strategic planning all in one place for better customer experiences.