“If you could go back 20 years and give your younger self some advice, what would it be?”
- Learn how to fail faster. Learn from it and move on.
- Don’t be so focused on the ultimate goal of “getting to the top” – enjoy the ride.
- Don’t worry about fitting in. Be yourself. Your true talents and abilities will be revealed as you “enjoy the ride.”
- Learn about the importance of the company’s culture beforehand.
- You don’t have to love the topic . . .
The full version of this content is restricted to CMO Club Members only. Please enter your membership username and password in the fields provided below.
If you are not currently a CMO Club member, you can request membership here.