CMO Club members have identified that their No. 1 challenge is finding a way to rise above the din as educational and engaging content replaces promotional content as the primary marketing tool.
This solution guide will offer examples of how savvy marketers from companies big and small are creating content that engages customers and boosts their business goals. Inside, you will find out how to:
- Gain an advantage by turning the traditional marketing paradigm on its head and focusing on engagement.
- Build a community by identifying customer needs and meeting them in a comprehensive fashion.
- Harness the “first mover” edge by recognizing holes in the marketplace and filling them with educational content.
- Use tactics employed by agile startups to connect with customers and prospects in an authentic way.
With special thanks to the CMOs who helped shape this research:
- Carter Holland, CMO at TraceLink
- Kimberly Kupiecki, Business Digital Marketing & Communications Lead at Dow Chemical Company
- Rose Hamilton, EVP, CMO at Pet360
- Jennifer Nealson, CMO at Denver Center for the Performing Arts
- Stephanie Anderson, SVP of Marketing at Time Warner Cable
For the full version of The CMO Solution Guide to Differentiating Your Content Marketing Strategy Through Audience and Community Engagement, download now: