So many CMOs in the Club have raised their hands this past year to nominate Future CMO Club members, lead as CMO Mentors and participate as guest speakers – and they’ve made a huge impact on the lives and careers of our members. With another great Future CMO Club Summit behind us, we wanted to thank you for elevating tomorrow’s next marketing leaders and show you what some of our members are talking about right now.
CMO Mentors in the Spotlight
Tomorrow’s marketing leaders are truly learning from the best. We’ve had members join in on mainstage panels, virtual roundtables and, of course, one-on-one mentorship calls – here are a few recent highlights:
- Five keys to Mastering Marketing Disruption within your Organization – a recap of the mainstage discussion led by Steven Handmaker, CMO of Assurance, on smart tips for managing career success within your company. One great takeaway? “Learn the subtle art of making others look great.”
- Experts Lend Advice on How to Become a Rockstar CMO – Tom Seclow, Director of Spener Stuart, and Ty Shay, CMO of Norton and Lifelock tuned in to a recent Virtual Roundtable to share how aspiring CMOs can stand out as leaders and marketers.
- Leadership Series (Part 1): Elevating your Career as a Marketing Leader – We’ve created a new series with some highlights from our interactive workshop led by CMOs and Future CMO Club members are loving the insights!
From our Future CMO Club Members
Members are eager to share what they’ve been learning. Here are two top Summit takeaways:
- Always Be Learning: My Top Moments and Takeaways from Summit– A glowing first-hand account from Tim Clevenger, VP, Brand, Creative, and Integrated Marketing at Cambia Health Solutions.
- 3 Concepts Shaping Tomorrow’s Top Marketing Executives – Steve Wimmer, Senior Marketing Manager for Gold Eagle Company, shares the tricks and ideas he learned that will help marketers elevate their careers.