It was a great year in 2016: There were amazing events with engaged members and panelists from all around the world, new and existing members who continued to raise the bar with their expertise and input, and engaging conversations that elevated the marketing role. Without further ado, here are some of our 2016 highlights from the Clubhouse….
The most-read articles of the year:
• Omnichannel vs Multi-Channel Marketing (Yes, There’s a Difference) by Mayur Gupta, VP of Growth and Marketing at Spotify, on why omnichannel and multi-channel strategies are not created equal.
• On Being a Great Leader: An Interview with Elisabeth Charles, Former CMO of Athleta, by Drew Neisser, Founder and CEO of Renegade. In this candid interview between two members, Charles shares her leadership style and the people that have inspired her throughout her career.
Favorite picks from the Summit events:
• Antonio Lucio of HP Shows you How to Be a Transformation Leader – a recap from your keynote speaker and CMO Club Hall of Fame inductee on inspiring great transformation with purpose and passion.
• Small “Micro-Moments” Mean Big Impact – a panel discussion between marketers at Google, Keds and Arrow Electronics about what they do to create impactful brand moments.
Research and Solution Guides CMOs participated in:
• Organizational Transparency & Modern Marketing Readiness – in partnership with Percolate.
• Global Brand Leaders, Transcending the Geographic Divide – in partnership with Oracle.
And a final word on some of your most talked-about topics, written by CMO peers:
• Building your own Creative Agency: The Unspoken Rules by Matt Ferguson, Managing Director of Creative at Eliasson Group.
• How (and Why) to Start Building A Digital Ecosystem by Chaitra Vedullapalli, CMO of Meylah.