Pete Krainik, Founder and CEO of The CMO Club, and Alicia Tillman, CMO of SAP at Ariba, were recently featured on a BriefingsDirect podcast about how CMOs can build an effective modern marketing organization in an ever-changing world.
Moderated by Dana Gardner, Principal Analyst at Interarbor Solutions, the podcast was a thought-provoking discussion on how social media and business networks are shaping perceptions about brands, products and companies – and how marketers can embrace these technologies to drive sales.
Krainik and Tillman highlighted key areas that marketers can enhance their digital and mobile strategies, including:
- Differentiating from competition and industry disruptors
- Multi-channel presence and execution
- Consistency and relevance in online content
- Balancing digital and traditional strategies
- Simplifying brand message
- The best tools for automating and managing marketing execution
Click here to download the whole conversation on iTunes, or listen below.