As the marketer’s role continues to morph at light speed in an attempt to deliver a seamless positive customer experience across all touchpoints, so does the technology underneath and all the headaches that come with it which include but are not limited to:
- Having a clear customer experience vision.
- Becoming the customer champion responsible for identifying and mapping the euphoric customer journey.
- Working together with technology counterparts to ensure the customer experience vision is mutually understood and the basis for technology success.
- Redesigning teams and breaking down process silos to ensure cross-functional collaboration.
- Not owning it outright, but becoming an active stakeholder in the application of each technology within a well designed, integrated platform to achieve your marketing vision.
Special thanks to all of those that contributed to this Guide.
CAMMIE DUNAWAY, Global CMO of Kidzania
SETH FARBMAN, Former CMO of GAP
MARY ANN FITZMAURICE REILLY, SVP, Marketing Integration & Customer Insights, American Express
MAYUR GUPTA, Global Head, Marketing Technology & Innovation, Kimberly-Clark
ROSE HAMILTON, CMO and GM of Pet360, a PetSmart Brand
JULIE LYLE, CMO of hhgregg
CHRIS MOLONEY, Chief Digital Officer, ARIA Consulting
CHRISTINE NASHICK, Chief Customer Officer of DHL US
MARY BETH PARKS, SVP Global Marketing of Hilton Worldwide
MICHAEL WILLIAMS, CMO of Grand Prix of America