In today’s data-driven world, what is your brand’s most powerful competitive differentiator?
It’s the ability to provide an exceptional, personalized customer experience (CX). In fact, CX is projected to overtake price and product as the key brand differentiator by 2020!
In the meantime, as an extension of and complement to the in-person customer experience, the digital side of CX is becoming ever more critical to:
- Bridging connections between your customers and brand,
- Increasing customer loyalty, and
- Improving your bottom line.
In other words: without an overarching and integrated digital CX strategy, brands run the risk of becoming irrelevant—even obsolete.
To address the opportunities and challenges CMOs encounter along the digital CX journey, The CMO Club in thought leadership with Avaya published a new CMO Club Solution Guide: Making the Case for Customer Experience.
This exciting report includes:
- Digital CX success stories and interviews with CMOs of top brands including Jack in the Box, Cerner, Wells Fargo, The Clorox Company, UC Health, SAP, and Pearle Vision
- Tips for determining who “owns” digital CX within an organization
- Different approaches for mapping the digital customer journey
- Strategies for overcoming technology and personnel gaps, and CX budgetary concerns
- The first four steps for integrating a digital CX strategy