“If you could go back 20 years and give your younger self some advice, what would it be?”
- Learn how to fail faster. Learn from it and move on.
- Don’t be so focused on the ultimate goal of “getting to the top” – enjoy the ride.
- Don’t worry about fitting in. Be yourself. Your true talents and abilities will be revealed as you “enjoy the ride.”
- Learn about the importance of the company’s culture beforehand.
- You don’t have to love the topic . . .
The full version of this content is restricted to CMO Club Members only. Please enter your membership username and password in the fields provided below.
If you are not currently a CMO Club member, you can request membership here.
Marketing Organization, Marketing Effectiveness, Member News
Change management is one of the toughest jobs a leader will encounter. To implement successful and sustainable change requires having a plan, effectively engaging your…
Culture is the engine that drives our organizations - for better or worse. For leaders, that means that managing marketing results is only HALF of the job. The other half is managing values and how people treat each other in the workplace . . .
Cammie Dunaway, Global Executive, Strategy Consultant and Board Member Recently, I stumbled across a photography exhibit that reminded me of one…
CMO’s know how important it is to put the right team together. The hiring process is a necessary evil and after many successful (and some unsuccessful) hires,…